Network engineer (Algo-Trading, Lod)
Number of open positions: 1
A global Algo Trading company is looking for an IT Linux/Networking Expert. The role will be to design, install, configure, administer, tune, and optimize Linux servers and related components to achieve high availability and performance of the various business applications. In addition, you will design, implement and manage a low-latency production network for inter-server communication. They are seeking an individual who is curious, intellectually driven, practical, purposeful and result driven. you should have a deep technical understanding, excellent communications skills, and is service orientated.
Two main requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as a Linux & Network Engineer
- Networking certification desired – CCNA certificate (CCNP advantage)
Experience in as many of the below areas:
- A strong working knowledge of Networking including Cisco, Arista, BGP, ISIS, OSPF and Vlans
- A strong understanding of High Performance Computing (HPC) and clustering technology.
- A strong understanding of Parallel Filesystems (FhGFS, BeeGfs, Lustre, pNFS, MFS).
- Working knowledge of Firewalls, IPSEC, Site-to-Site VPNs, and Load balancing.
- Working knowledge of Server Visualization.
- Experience supporting DNS, DHCP, LDAP, NFS and Samba.
- Working knowledge of MySQL. - Hands on experience with AMAZON EC2/S3/VPC.
- Understanding of Deep Learning Technologies (Cuda, GPUs, TensorFlow).
Please use this link to email us your CV